Nigerian Newspapers, Nigeria News Today, Headlines, NewsOnline Nigeria, News Headlines in Nigeria Today, Top Naija News, the Nigerian latest news, latest Nigerian news papers Today read them all.
A Very good morning y’all and welcome to curated top Headlines on Nigerian Newspapers today November 12, 2022.
What Nigerian Newspapers are Saying?
- 16 APC House of Assembly candidates were disqualified from running in the 2023 elections by a Federal High Court in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, for breaking the new Electoral Act. Read More
Goodluck Jonathan, a former president, has denied any role in the crisis roiling the Peoples Democratic Party at the moment.
This comes as 5 governors in the party are aggrievied with the leadership of the party.
Nigerian Newspapers: Atiku Welcomes G-5 Governors As PDP Moves To Resolve Crisis
- Usman Baba, the Inspector General of Police, has instructed police commissioners nationwide to guard the Independent National Electoral Commission’s facilities.
He explained that this was a part of the procedures taken to stop further attacks on the properties of the commission.
- Based on the ongoing legal dispute between the Federal Government and the head of the Indigenous People of Biafra, who are officially outlawed, Justice Binta Nyako has set Monday for Nnamdi Kanu’s legal team and the Federal Government prosecution team to address the court.
Following the filing of an amended seven-count terrorist complaint by the federal government against the arrested IPOB leader, this has happened.
Nigerian Newspapers: Adetutu Adedokon: 5 Things You Should Know About Female DSS Officer Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon
- A bullion van carrying cash was ambushed by gunmen believed to be armed robbers in Ufuma, Anambra State’s Orumba North local government area.
Mr. Peter Obi, the former governor of Anambra State and the Labour Party’s (LP) presidential candidate for the 2023 election, has indicated that he conserved money for the state throughout his time in government to make things simple for his successor. Read More
Nigerian Newspapers: 2023: Primate Ayodele Issues Strong Warning To Nigerians Ahead of presidential Polls
- The notorious bandit commander known as “Dogo Maikasuwa” has been murdered, according to Samuel Aruwan, the state commissioner of internal security and home affairs, after a period of terrorising residents and eluding security personnel.
Precious, a 16-year-old adolescent, was detained by the Ondo State security unit, code-named Amotekun, for allegedly raping his brother’s wife and nine other women in Ondo City, Ondo State.
Nigerian Newspapers: Rescued Chibok Girls Begging to Go back to their Abductors – Police
- Dillibe Onyeama, a well-known Nigerian author, passed away.
His son Dillibe Jr. posted on his Facebook page on Friday that the 71-year-old had passed away.
- As a number of units were combined to form the Nigeria Police Force’s new cybercrime unit, the Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba, has ordered that the unit be reorganised.
This information was disclosed in a statement released by the NPF on Friday evening and posted to its Twitter account by CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, the Force Public Relations Officer.
Thanks for using our platform to learn about the latest Naija News on Nigerian Newspapers